Dagong has the full spectrum rating qualifications recognized by the oversight department of Chinese government and own the overseas rating license in European Union and Hong Kong, and is capable to provide services for the global capital market.
1. Recognized by the People’s Bank of China and the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) for enterprise bonds.
2. Recognized by the People’s Bank of China for interbank bonds.
3. Recognized by China Securities Regulatory Commission for securities market trade.
4. Recognized by the People’s Bank of China for enterprise loans.
5. Recognized by the NDRC and the People’s Bank of China for small and medium-sized enterprises.
6. Recognized by the National Development and Reform Commission (DRC) for bonding companies.
7. Recognized by the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) for bonds to be invested by insurance corporations.
8. European Union Rating License authorized by European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA)
9. Hong Kong Rating Qualification authorized by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong
High-tech enterprise recognized by Beijing’s Municipal Science & Technology Commission, Beijing Municipal Office of SAT, Beijing Local Taxation Bureau, Beijing Bureau of Finance, and a high-tech enterprise of Zhongguancun National Model Zone of Independent Innovation.
Apart from qualifications recognized by domestic and overseas oversight organizations, Dagong is also the member of the following domestic and overseas organizations:
1. Member of the Association of Credit Rating Agencies in Asia (ACRAA)
2. Member of the China Federation of Industrial Economics (CFIE)
3. Member and Standing Committee Director of the China Marketing Association (CMA)
4. Member and Supervisor of the National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (NAFMII)
5. Member and Stranding Committee Director of the Chinese Association for the Promotion of Industrial Development (CAPID)
6. Chair of the Credit Committee, China Information Industry Association (CIIA)
7. Director of the Securities Credit Rating Committee, the Securities Association of China (SAC)
8. Supervising Chair of Zhongguancun Association for the Promotion of Corporate Credibility